- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our visitors and customers; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
Collecting personal information
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our websites (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
(b) information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
(c) information that you provide when completing your profile on our website;
(d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
(f) information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services;
(g) information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts);
(h) information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website; and
(i) any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
Using personal information
- Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business;
- personalise our website for you;
- enable your use of the services available on our website;
- send you goods purchased through our website;
- supply to you services purchased through our website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you our email newsletter (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- send you marketing communications relating to our business (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud; and
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service).
- If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
- We will not, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, suppliers or subcontractors if necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section.
Security of personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee (currently fixed at USD 10); and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
- The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
(a) we use cookie name to recognize a computer when a user visits our website OR track users as they navigate the website OR enable the use of a shopping cart on the website OR improve the website’s usability OR administer the website OR prevent fraud and improve the security of the website OR personalise the website for each user OR target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users OR validate authenticated users sessions OR facilitate the use of our website search engine.
- This website is owned and operated by Trimigo IT AB.
- We are registered in Stockholm, Sweden under registration number 556676-8858.
- You can contact us:
Return and Refund Policy
If your order arrives and something is amiss, we will try to fix it, we promise!
You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by 20-20 Photography (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued to store credit.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Stockholm, Sweden warehouse.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. All returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to 20-20 Photography in Stockholm, Sweden.
Return Shipping Options
- You have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Amazon, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to 20-20 Photography.
- International shipments should be marked as a “Merchandise Return” with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to 20-20 Photography upon delivery will be rejected.
- 20-20 Photography does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly.
- Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labeled “Order Received.” Once an order has a status of “Order Processed,” it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse and is in the queue to be shipped out.
- Please let us know ASAP if any goods arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged goods claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
You can request a return authorization number (RA#) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once provided, please print your Return Authorization form and include it with each shipment back to 20-20 Photography. You have 30 days from the day the RA is issued to return your merchandise so please be sure to print and ship at your earliest convenience. Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container.
Returns should be shipped to the address provided to you in the return authorization instructions
Please retain your return tracking information. 20-20 Photography is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from 20-20 Photography when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited.
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- send us a message